Workouts designed to be done while sitting at your desk.
We are excited to introduce our latest PFEB workshop, PC-is-FUN!
Pilates Corporate is a workout designed to be done while sitting at your desk so it can be easily added to your daily routine
The American Chiropractice Association states that “back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work and the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office…most causes are mechanical… not caused by inflammatory arthritis, infection, fracture, or cancer. American spend over $50 billion dollars each year on back pain alone. PLUS, sitting for long periods of time is not healthy!!! People who have long bouts of sedentary behavior are at an increased risk of dying regardless of whether or not they exercise.
You can't spell slouch without ouch!
- Learn how to move more deliberately throughout your day to avoid back pain.
- Strengthen your core, spine & wrists; improve your breathing and stretch your body all while seated at your desk.
- Learn foot placement to help you sit taller and longer.
- Sit to stand without using your arms.
- Gain an understanding of basic anatomy to help you develop permanent solutions to your movement dilemmas.
- Receive a free audio workout for you to use at your desk.
- Receive a free audio workout for your to use while traveling.
Obviously, there are situations where sitting for extended periods is unavoidable. This is why I have developed the PC is Fun seated workout. Give yourself and your students or employees the gift of wellness through movement awareness! You and they both have nothing to lose and so much to gain! Increase morale, productivity, and financial rewards.